1. Business Information
Company Name: Nowhere Group K.K.
Address: U Square Takadanobaba 4F, 1-29-1 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Representative Director: Tsuyoshi Takeuchi
2. Method of obtaining personal information
When a user registers for use, we obtain personally identifiable information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
When users submit inquiry forms or comments, we obtain their names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and our business partners, including personal information of users, will be collected by our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “business partners”). Hereinafter referred to as “partners”).
3. Purpose of use of personal information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
- To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- To bill users for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use, such as service improvement
4. Measures for Safe Management of Personal Data
We strive to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and provide education and training to all employees and directors to protect it from unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, loss, or damage. In addition, we have established rules for the protection of personal information and conduct periodic inspections of on-site management.
5. Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling Operations
[In the event of outsourcing]
- We may outsource all or part of the operations handling personal information. In such cases, the Company will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the relevant subcontractor.
[When the Company is Entrusted with a Service]
- When we are entrusted with all or part of the personal information handling operations by companies, schools, organizations, etc. participating in our services or by our group companies, we handle the entrusted personal information in order to carry out the entrusted operations.
- In order to improve or develop new services and conduct related research, analysis, and marketing, we may be entrusted by companies, schools, organizations, etc. participating in our services to add the user’s personal information held by us to the user’s personal information received from the company, school, organization, etc. in question. In such cases, we may add the user’s personal information held by us to the user’s personal information received from the company, school, or organization.
When we prepare and provide the results of analysis or distribution of advertisements as a commissioned service, we will provide such information after processing it into information that cannot be used to identify a specific individual by the said company, school, or organization alone, such as information on gender and age by excluding name and address information.
6. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will not provide personal data to third parties without consent, except as otherwise provided for in laws, regulations, and guidelines. However, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the individual, except in cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When we have notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Data items to be provided to the third party
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- The method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- Cases in which the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the Purposes of Use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons. When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company has notified the person in advance or made readily accessible to the person in question of this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information 7. when the disclosure or correction of retained personal data is made easily accessible to the individual concerned.
7. Disclosure and Correction of Retained Personal Data
When we receive a request from an individual to disclose his/her personal information, we will disclose such information to the individual. If you wish to be notified of the purpose of use of your personal information, or to request correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, or suspension of provision to a third party of your personal information, please send a written request to the following address.
1 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0075
U Square Takadanobaba 4F, 1-29-1 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
8. Contact for Consultations and Complaints Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or other inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us using the Inquiry Form.
9. Voluntary Nature of Personal Information Provision
However, if you do not fill in the required fields for our services, you may not be able to receive some of our services.
10. SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Our website is SSL-compatible, which encrypts communications between web browsers and web servers. Personal information entered by users, such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers, is automatically encrypted.
11. About Cookies
A cookie is a piece of data sent from a web server to a web browser that enables the web server to identify the user’s computer by referring to the cookie, thereby allowing the user to use the Company’s website more efficiently. The file sent as a cookie by our Web site does not contain any personally identifiable information. You can disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Revised: July 1, 2023
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on the Company’s website, the Company shall assume no responsibility for any actions taken by users using the information on the Company’s website. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user or any damages inflicted by the user on a third party as a result of the user’s use of the Company’s Web site.
15. Copyright and Portrait Rights
The text, images, and all content on the Company’s website are protected by copyright, portrait rights, and other rights. Any unauthorized use or diversion is prohibited.
You are free to establish links to our website. However, the Company reserves the right to refuse the establishment of links depending on the content of the website, such as websites containing illegal or inappropriate content.